Locations have been active in the Dublin market since 2004 and know the City market very well. We are familiar with most Dublin property developments as we let and manage properties throughout the city and county. Locations also have local knowledge of the City’s current and future plans.
Locations have successfully sourced properties for both international and Irish investors . Our client have benefitted from our knowledge and experience of buying property in Dublin and also knowing what areas/properties to avoid. The new rental laws have a number of ramifications for Buyer’s and Landlord’s and we will advise on these in relation to any purchase.
Contact us today, fill in the enquiry form and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are also familiar with many Estate Agents, they know we are serious and will recommend our clients to their vendors based on our track record of concluding purchases . We are also skilled at negotiating with Agents and Vendors.
We will identify strong investment opportunities, negotiate on your behalf , and assist with the purchase from start to closing of the sale . We can also organise any repairs or refurbishments for our clients.
Schedule Your Callback
We tailor our services to suit your needs, get started by speaking to one of our experts today.
- Educate Investors on current market conditions.
- Advise on best locations to invest within.
- Identify properties with strong rental and capital appreciation potential. Both on and off market properties.
- Assist with and recommend ancillary services such as legal, survey, refurbishment etc.
Advise on how to handle any repairs needed on the property & assist with and recommend ancillary services such as legal, survey, refurbishment etc.
- We will research properties in the area and sort through current property listings to make recommendations after cross-referencing buyer’s investment.
- Locations Estate Agents knowledge of Dublin City and County positions us to identify the best locations, developments, properties on both macro and micro levels.
- We are informed as to how the city is developing now and in the future and this knowledge is invaluable when making investment decisions.
EXPERTISE & NEGOTIATIONS
- Our skill and experience in negotiations will be valuable in achieving a successful purchase.
- Locations will ensure that you avoid the pitfalls that can occur when investing in property.
We also offer after purchase services, such as Lettings, Property Management and Project Management and Refurbishment.
We also have a Sales Service if you decide to sell at a later stage.
Talk to us today for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
The PSRA fulfils this mission through licensing and regulating Property Services Providers. Their remit includes, licensing all such services providers; the provision of a complaints investigation and redress system for consumers; the setting and enforcement of standards in the provision of property services and the maintenance of a compensation fund.
- Ask if the Agent is fully licensed.
- Talk with them on the phone or face to face to establish if you are confident to engage their services. Don’t just engage via email or social media.
- Ask the Agent who will be the Negotiator assigned to look after all aspects of the Property Purchase . Will it be a Junior or Senior Experienced Negotiator ?
- Find out the fees and ask if there are any hidden extras. Remember price is only 1 factor to consider in your choice of Agent. The other questions outlined here are of significant importance too.
- If you are buying as an investment , ask what rental income the Agent thinks your property will achieve. Be cautious that an Agent does not set your expectations too high as he/she may think that by giving you a high rental expectation they may get your instruction .
- If you are buying to let , find out if the Buyers Agent also provides a Letting and Property Management Service. Also find out if they offer a Sales service , so that they will be able to assist you when you choose to exit the market.
- Use your intuition. If you talk to an Agent and get a good “gut” feeling about them , trust your instinct.
- Assist with all aspects of a purchase , including recommending other professionals such as solicitors, surveyors, mortgage brokers, accountants etc.
- Assess property investments for clients availing of industry and geographical knowledge , and experience of purchasing for other investors.
- Help you avoid the pitfalls of investing in a property market without local market knowledge,
- Explore the best on and off market opportunities in detail for you.
- Offer follow on Services , such as letting , property management and resale.