Locations Estate Agent property management services are always carried out professionally, efficiently, and with the utmost integrity.
We understand the issues that are faced when managing properties. We are so much more than an estate agency. Property management is an integral part of our business. We offer professional property advice and full property management services on apartments, houses, flats, and studios throughout Dublin.
Our property management services offers many exceptional benefits, some of which are outlined below. Our aim is to offer you cost effective management that will save you time , money and allow you to focus on other areas of your life.
Contact us today, fill in the enquiry form and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Our expert valuation team can provide accurate & realistic revenue estimates from fully managed rental properties. Expense estimates are also provided
Here at locations estate agents, we arrange all viewings & lettings in the beginning. We also deal with all tenant issues & complaints. This allows our client to have a hands-off approach to their property.
We manage all aspects of the tenancy agreement up to and including ensuring their monthly payments, taking their deposit and ensuring the property is well maintained.
UPKEEP & MAINTENANCE
Locations estate agents have excellent contacts in a wide variety of household maintenance, repair and refurbishment sectors. We make sure to focus on keeping costs low and property values high.
Schedule Your Callback
We tailor our services to suit your needs, get started by speaking to one of our experts today.
Frequently Asked Questions
A Professional Letting Agent will:
- Market your property extensively.
- Send your property details to any suitable registered tenants.
- Contact their established contacts in Relocation and/or Corporate clients.
- Set up and conduct property viewings for pre qualified tenants.
- Professionally screen tenants
- Draw up lease contract.
- Transfer Utilities into tenants names.
- Monitor rental payments and follow up vigorously if rent is overdue.
- Inspect your property throughout the tenancy.
- Look after all maintenance issues. A good agent will have a team of quality subcontractors in place to deal with any maintenance issues that arise.
- Communicate with you the Landlord if there are any issues , e.g. maintenance and seek your approval before incurring any subcontractors costs.
- Deal with all tenant queries. This means that the Landlord does not have to have any engagement or direct relationship with the tenants.
- Keep up to date with all Legislation and attend ongoing training courses as instructed by the Property Services Regulator.
- Train staff to the highest level.
- In effect undertake all the responsibilities that a Landlord would have in managing their own property.
The PSRA fulfils this mission through licensing and regulating Property Services Providers. Their remit includes, licensing all such services providers; the provision of a complaints investigation and redress system for consumers; the setting and enforcement of standards in the provision of property services and the maintenance of a compensation fund.
- Ask if the Agent is fully licenced.
- Talk with them on the phone or face to face to establish if you are confident to engage their services. Don’t just engage via email or social media.
- Ask the Agent who will be the Lettings Negotiator assigned to look after all aspects of the Letting . Will it be a Junior or Senior Experienced Negotiator ?
- Find out the fees and ask if there are any hidden extras. Remember price is only 1 factor to consider in your choice of Agent . The other questions outlined here are of significant importance too.
- Ask what rental income the Agent thinks your property will achieve. Be cautious that an Agent does not set your expectations too high as he/she may think that by giving you a high valuation they may get your instruction .
- Use your intuition. If you talk to an Agent and get a good “gut” feeling about them , trust your instinct.